Home  Page
.
 
Blacksmith  &  Wood Worker
C. F. Corlton ( Proprietor )
Location : State Route 131  &  Newtonsville Hutchinson Road
Site Map

C.F. Corlton operated this Blacksmith and
woodworking shop.

It was located where Jones Truck and Auto
currently stands.


The house in the back left of this photo is still there.

Foreground :  Left : C. F. Corlton
 

The First Blackmith Shop Was Built By John Beltz In 1839,
It Stood On Lot 19, Now The Current Parking Area For The Methodist Church.

__________________________________________________________

Anderson Beltz Built Another Blacksmith Shop.

____________________________________________________________

David Van Camp Operated a Blacksmith Shop At “Camps Corner”
 The Intersection Of 131 and 133.

_____________________________________________________________

C. F. Corlton
Blacksmith  &  Wood Worker

C.F. Corlton Operated A Blacksmith Shop
Its Location Was At The Intersection Of 131 And Hutchinson Rd
Where Jones Auto Repair Stands